Sleeping In My Car Ukulele
F So come out tonight E Ill take you for a ride B This steamy ol wagon D The radio is getting wild F E Baby babe were moving so fast B D I try to hang on Try to hang on. Staying in the Fback seat of my Ccar making BupC Interlude F E D E Verse So Fcome out tonight Ill Etake you for a ride.

George Harrison While My Guitar Gently Weeps W V4 Guitar Chords And Lyrics Ukulele Chords Songs Guitar Chords For Songs
Aprenda a tocar essa msica usando as cifras tablaturas e verso simplificada com o Cifras.

Sleeping in my car ukulele. HttpsshopspreadshirtfiHyvonenonvihainenJohiplays on facebook. Learn to play Sleeping In My Car by Roxette Sleeping In My Car Chords Sleeping In My Car guitar chords Sleeping In My Car piano chords Sleeping In My Car ukulele chords Sleeping In My Car lessons Sleeping In My Car videos Sleeping In My Car lyrics. Sleeping in my car - I will undress you Sleeping.
This Fsteamy ol wagon the Dradio is getting wild. F Cm Sleeping in my car - I will posess you Dm B Sleeping in my car - certainly bless you F C B C Laying in the back seat of my car making up No guitar over this bit. F C B C Staying in the back seat of my car making up.
F - 9 C - 9 D - 6 B - 7 F C Sleeping in my car - I will undress you D B Sleeping in my car - I will caress you F C B C Staying in the back seat of my car making up Repeat figure 1 Here is the chorus rhythm. Sleeping In My Car by Roxette Guitar tabs Chords Bass Ukulele chords Guitar Pro list. So F come out tonight E Ill take you for a ride B This steamy ol wagon D The radio is getting wild F Baby babe were moving so E fast I try to hang H D on.
Chorus F C Sleeping in my car - I will undress you Dm B Sleeping in my car - I will caress you F C B C Staying in the back seat of my car making up verse 2 Fm So come out tonight E Ill take you for a ride Fm This steamy ol wagon D The radio is getting wild Fm E Baby babe were moving so fast B C D I try to hang on Fm Try to hang on. The chords for the chorus are barred at these frets. F C Sleeping in my car - I will possess you Dm B Sleeping in my car - certainly bless you F C B C Laying in the back seat of my car making up Bridge F CF BD FC The night is so pretty and so young F CF BD FC The night is so pretty and so young B C So very young.
Gb - 2 E - 0 B - 2 D - 5 Gb Ill tell you what Ive done E Ill tell you what Ill do B D Been driving all night just to get close to you Gb E Baby babe - Im moving so fast B D Youd better come on Gb The moon is alright E The. Roxette - Sleeping In My Car ukulele. F C Sleeping in my car - I will possess you Dm B Sleeping in my car - certainly bless you F C B C Laying in the back seat of my car making up Bridge F CF BD FC The night is so pretty and so young F CF BD FC The night is so.
Sleeping in my car - I will undress you Dm B Sleeping in my car - I will caress you F C B C Staying in the back seat of my car making love oh yeah. F So come out tonight E Ill take you for a ride B This steamy ol wagon. A Words music by Per Gessle start with figure 1.
The chords for the chorus are barred at these frets. Sleeping in my Dmcar - I will Bcaress you. Sleeping in my car - I will undress you Dm B Sleeping in my car - I will caress you F C B C Staying in the back seat of my car making love oh yea.
Dm B Sleeping in my car - I will caress you. Sleeping in my F car - I will C undress you Sleeping in my D car - I will B caress you Staying in the F back seat of my C car making H C up Repeat figure 1 Here is the chorus rhythm. The chords for the verse are barred at these frets.
Sleeping in my F car - I will C undress you Sleeping in my Dm car - I will ca B ress you Staying in the F back seat of my C car making B up C Verse 2 So Fm come out tonight E Ill take you for a ride Fm This steamy ol wagon D The radio is getting wild Fm Baby babe were moving so E fast I try to hang B on C D Try to hang Fm on. F - 9 C - 9 D - 6 B - 7 F C Sleeping in my car - I will undress you D B Sleeping in my car - I will caress you F C Staying in the back seat of my car making B C up Repeat figure 1 Here is the chorus rhythm. Chorus Sleeping in Fmy car - I willC undress you.
The night is so. F C Dm B F C B C 3x 2nd w F. Gb - 9 Db - 9 Eb - 6 B - 7 Gb Db Sleeping in my car - I will undress you Eb B Sleeping in my car - I will caress you Gb Db B Db Staying in the back seat of my car making up Repeat figure 1 Here is the chorus rhythm.
Fm E D F B C Dm A Chords for Donald Dark - Sleeping in my car with song key BPM capo transposer play along with guitar piano ukulele mandolin. Sleeping in my car - I will undress you Sleeping. F C Sleeping in my car - I will possess you Dm B Sleeping in my car - certainly bless you F C B C Laying in the back seat of my car making up Bridge F CF BD FC The.
The chords for the chorus are barred at these frets. The chords for the chorus are barred at these frets. Cm Fm E D F B D C Dm Fm Chords for Sleeping In My Car with song key BPM capo transposer play along with guitar piano ukulele mandolin.
F So come out tonight E Ill take you for a ride B This steamy ol wagon. F - 9 C - 9 D - 6 B - 7 F C Sleeping in my car - I will undress you D B Sleeping in my car - I will caress you F C B C Staying in the back seat of my car making up Repeat figure 1 Here is the chorus rhythm. Gb So come out tonight E Ill take you for a ride B This steamy ol wagon D The radio is getting wild Gb E Baby babe were moving so fast B D I try to hang on Try to hang on.

Back To December Ukulele Chords Ukulele Songs Lyrics And Chords Ukulele Tabs Songs

Imagine Dragons On Top Of The World Ukulele Chords Ukulele Chords Ukulele Imagine Dragons

Flute Sheet Music Tear In My Heart Ukulele Songs Music Notes One Pilots

Pin By Delores Wood On Uke Jams Ukulele Chords Songs Ukulele Music Ukulele

Kings Of Convenience Fever Chords With Guitar Tabs In 2021 Kings Of Convenience Guitar Chords And Lyrics Guitar Tabs

Round Here Counting Crows Guitar Chord Chart Guitar Lessons Songs Guitar Chords Guitar Chord Chart

Truthfully Chords Lyrics Dnce Guitar Ukulele Chords More Dnce Guitar Lessons At Www Guita Guitar Lessons Fingerstyle Guitar Lessons Ukulele Chords Songs

Money Chords 5 Seconds Of Summer Sounds Good Feels Good Guitar Chords For Songs Ukulele Songs Ukulele Music

George Harrison While My Guitar Gently Weeps B V4 Guitar Chords For Songs Guitar Chords And Lyrics Ukulele Songs

Chord Sleeping In My Car Roxette Tab Song Lyric Sheet Guitar Ukulele Chords Vip

Gold Chords Sleeping With Sirens Music Chords Ukulele Chords Piano Songs

The Way I Love You Taylor Swift Single Friend Guitar Chords Taylor Swift

Image Result For Sleeping At Last Ukulele Song Chords Ukulele Songs Ukulele Chords Songs Ukulele Songs Beginner

You Are My Sunshine Connecting The Dots Part 2 Guitar Noise Learn Guitar Chords You Are My Sunshine Learn Acoustic Guitar

Jesus Take The Wheel 2 Christian Song Lyrics Ukulele Music Uke Songs

Millions Of Unique Designs By Independent Artists Find Your Thing Sleeping With Sirens Movie Art Print Sleeping With Sirens Feel

If You Were A Movie This Would Be Your Soundtrack By Sleeping With Sirens 2012 Sleeping With Sirens Sirens Soundtrack


Post a Comment for "Sleeping In My Car Ukulele"